Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Nu Skin ( NUS) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Non-Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.0%. By the end of trading, Nu Skin fell $6.20 (-7.1%) to $81.38 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,565,708 shares of Nu Skin exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,110,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $81.18-$87.00 after having opened the day at $84.41 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $87.58. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that declined today were: Standard Register ( SR), down 14.2%, Ever-Glory International Group ( EVK), down 11.3%, American Apparel ( APP), down 7.8% and Swisher Hygiene ( SWSH), down 5.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Nu Skin Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.