Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Ralph Lauren ( RL) pushed the Consumer Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Consumer Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Ralph Lauren fell $1.97 (-1.3%) to $153.89 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,009,910 shares of Ralph Lauren exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,222,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $153.62-$156.15 after having opened the day at $155.15 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $155.86. Other companies within the Consumer Goods sector that declined today were: Quantum Fuel Systems Technologies Worldwide ( QTWW), down 51.9%, Standard Register ( SR), down 14.2%, Fabrinet ( FN), down 13.9% and Ever-Glory International Group ( EVK), down 11.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Ralph Lauren Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.