Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Splunk ( SPLK) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Software & Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.7%. By the end of trading, Splunk fell $2.99 (-5.5%) to $51.75 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,569,591 shares of Splunk exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,088,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $51.71-$55.51 after having opened the day at $55.51 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $54.74. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that declined today were: Interactive Intelligence Group ( ININ), down 19.2%, AthenaHealth ( ATHN), down 13.9%, ChannelAdvisor ( ECOM), down 12.9% and Varonis Systems ( VRNS), down 12.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Splunk Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.