Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Chart Industries ( GTLS) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.1%. By the end of trading, Chart Industries rose $1.80 (2.5%) to $73.73 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 933,779 shares of Chart Industries exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 546,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $71.45-$75.74 after having opened the day at $71.91 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $71.93. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: ZBB Energy ( ZBB), up 20.2%, NN ( NNBR), up 9.2%, 3D Systems ( DDD), up 5.0% and Standex International ( SXI), up 3.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Chart Industries Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.