Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Questcor Pharmaceuticals ( QCOR) pushed the Drugs industry higher today making it today's featured drugs winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 2.2%. By the end of trading, Questcor Pharmaceuticals rose $1.09 (1.3%) to $84.24 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,217,781 shares of Questcor Pharmaceuticals exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,066,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $82.11-$85.00 after having opened the day at $82.67 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $83.15. Other companies within the Drugs industry that increased today were: Sagent Pharmaceuticals ( SGNT), up 9.7%, Nanoviricides ( NNVC), up 8.2%, Vivus ( VVUS), up 7.2% and XTL Biopharmaceuticals ( XTLB), up 4.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Questcor Pharmaceuticals Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.