Revenue Increases 9.3% Compared to Prior Year Period Operating Income Increases 13.4% Compared to Prior Year Period SALT LAKE CITY, May 6, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LifeVantage Corporation (Nasdaq:LFVN), a company dedicated to helping people achieve healthy living through a combination of a compelling business opportunity and scientifically validated products, today reported financial results for its fiscal 2014 third quarter and the nine months ended March 31, 2014. Third Quarter Fiscal 2014 Highlights:
- Net revenue was $55.1 million, an increase of 9.3% over the prior year period, negatively impacted by $2.3 million of year-over-year foreign currency fluctuation;
- Revenue increased in Asia/Pacific by 29.8% compared to the prior year period, including a $2.2 million negative impact related to currency fluctuation;
- Operating income was $4.5 million, an increase of 13.4% over the prior year period;
- Cash position improved to $35.7 million; and
- Share repurchase program and accelerated debt retirement initiative was implemented.