- Revenue increased 19.8% to $56.0 million from $46.7 million in the first quarter of 2013.
- Comparable restaurant sales increased 4.2% as compared to the same period in 2013.
- Net income was $2.6 million, or $0.16 per diluted share, compared to $2.6 million, or $0.16 per diluted share, in the first quarter of 2013.
- Pro forma net income (1) was $2.5 million, or $0.15 per diluted share in the first quarter of 2013.
- Restaurant-level EBITDA (1) increased 8.5% to $10.2 million from $9.4 million in last year’s first quarter.
- Three new restaurants opened during the first quarter of 2014.
|(1)||Pro forma net income and restaurant-level EBITDA are non-GAAP measures. For reconciliations of pro forma net income and restaurant-level EBITDA to GAAP net income and discussions of why we consider them useful, see the “Reconciliation of Non-GAAP Measures” accompanying this release.|