- 4-Week # shares sold: 25,000
- 12-Week # shares bought: 3,500
- 12-Week # shares sold: 156,622
- 24-Week # shares bought: 3,500
- 24-Week # shares sold: 220,622
Here are Monday's top research calls, including upgrades for Chevron, Macy's and Qualcomm, and downgrades for Home Depot, Lowe's, Exxon Mobil, Nike and Nordstrom.
Here are Friday's top research calls, including downgrades for Ford, Synaptics and Western Digital, and an upgrade for Boston Scientific.
Here are Thursday's top research calls, including an upgrade for AK Steel, and downgrades for FirstEnergy, Hess and Whiting Petroleum.
Stocks with insider trader activity include WEX, ALDW and CCOI