- 4-Week # shares bought: 1,000
- 4-Week # shares sold: 781
- 12-Week # shares bought: 5,500
- 12-Week # shares sold: 781
- 24-Week # shares bought: 5,500
- 24-Week # shares sold: 40,990
The find is still in its early stages but is estimated to hold more than 15 billion barrels of oil and gas.
Insiders at GNC Holdings, American Express and three other companies have been scooping up shares of their own stock lately.
Majors like Royal Dutch Shell and independents like EOG Resources are buying up prospective Texas acreage.