- 4-Week # shares bought: 1,000
- 4-Week # shares sold: 781
- 12-Week # shares bought: 5,500
- 12-Week # shares sold: 781
- 24-Week # shares bought: 5,500
- 24-Week # shares sold: 40,990
There are too many companies in just about every sector of this market, Cramer says.
Energen, Gulfport Energy, Laredo Petroleum, Newfield Exploration, PDC Energy and SM Energy top Williams Capital Group's takeout list.
Earlier this year, dozens of cash-squeezed oil producers announced billions of dollars of planned asset sales. Problem is, nobody was interested. Now, seemingly everyone is.
PDC Energy makes a 'game-changing' land acquisition.