- American Express will open an approximately 8000 square foot Centurion Lounge at Miami International Airport.
- Located in the North Terminal, the Lounge will feature locally-inspired cuisine and cocktails from award-winning talent, a spa with complimentary treatments and a family room.
- Additionally, Card Members will enjoy access to high-speed Wi-Fi, personal computers and noise-buffering workspaces.
- More details on the culinary team and specific menu offerings will be available closer to the opening of the Lounge.
- The Centurion Lounge in Miami joins a network of Lounges in key airports across the country, including LAS, DFW, LGA (opening summer 2014), and SFO ( opening late 2014)
American Express: WHAT: Expanding on its current network of lounges, American Express announced its intent to open its fifth Centurion Lounge in the North Terminal of Miami International Airport (MIA). DETAILS: