- BT Global Services: As a division of UK telecommunications operator BT Group, BT Global Services delivers a combination of communications and IT services to more than 10,000 organizations and governments worldwide. BT Cloud Compute, developed using Citrix cloud solutions, was designed to provide a single point of control via a self-service portal, enabling ‘pay-as-you-go’ cloud solutions tailored to customer-specific needs.
- Taco: Taco, Inc., America's leader in hydronic systems for residential and commercial building applications, is providing its workforce with anywhere, any-device access to applications, desktops and paperless content - transforming the traditional image of a manufacturing organization. Using Citrix solutions for collaboration, virtualization, mobility and networking, Taco is increasing productivity and efficiency, while creating value for customers and a competitive advantage for the company.
- Westpac: Westpac Bank Group, an Australian financial services company, has introduced a hosted virtual desktop solution, transforming the delivery of services to the company’s retail business by allowing employees to use their own devices for work while improving mobility and security. Using Citrix technology to replace local servers with a centralized environment, Westpac has improved customer service and reduced IT costs.
- More information on Citrix Synergy
- Citrix Synergy 2014 Newsroom
- Twitter: @Citrix, #CitrixSynergy
- Facebook: Citrix
Citrix, Citrix Synergy, NetScaler, XenDesktop, XenMobile, XenServer, CloudPlatform, GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar and ShareFile are trademarks of Citrix Systems, Inc. and/or one or more of its subsidiaries, and may be registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and in other countries. All other trademarks and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.