Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Avnet ( AVT) pushed the Wholesale industry lower today making it today's featured Wholesale laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Avnet fell $0.61 (-1.4%) to $42.38 on average volume. Throughout the day, 868,821 shares of Avnet exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 911,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $42.28-$42.94 after having opened the day at $42.75 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $42.99. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that declined today were: China Auto Logistics ( CALI), down 8.7%, Wayside Technology Group ( WSTG), down 3.3%, Coast Distribution System ( CRV), down 3.0% and Olympic Steel ( ZEUS), down 2.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Avnet Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.