Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Companhia De Saneamento Basico Do Estado De ( SBS) pushed the Utilities sector lower today making it today's featured Utilities laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Companhia De Saneamento Basico Do Estado De fell $0.32 (-3.2%) to $9.61 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,607,467 shares of Companhia De Saneamento Basico Do Estado De exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,157,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $9.55-$9.84 after having opened the day at $9.83 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $9.93. Other companies within the Utilities sector that declined today were: Niska Gas Storage Partners ( NKA), down 5.4%, Fuelcell Energy ( FCEL), down 3.1%, Pure Cycle ( PCYO), down 2.1% and Enersis ( ENI), down 1.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Companhia De Saneamento Basico Do Estado De Ratings Report.
- Use our utilities section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.