Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Telefonica Brasil ( VIV) pushed the Telecommunications industry lower today making it today's featured Telecommunications laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Telefonica Brasil fell $0.26 (-1.2%) to $21.15 on light volume. Throughout the day, 833,681 shares of Telefonica Brasil exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,088,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $21.01-$21.40 after having opened the day at $21.32 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $21.41. Other companies within the Telecommunications industry that declined today were: Vocera Communications ( VCRA), down 6.9%, Ambient ( AMBT), down 6.6%, Mavenir Systems ( MVNR), down 6.4% and DSP Group ( DSPG), down 5.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Telefonica Brasil Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.