Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Realogy Holdings ( RLGY) pushed the Real Estate industry lower today making it today's featured Real Estate laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Realogy Holdings fell $3.62 (-8.5%) to $39.04 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 16,135,969 shares of Realogy Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,653,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $36.36-$39.78 after having opened the day at $39.40 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $42.66. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that declined today were: Doral Financial ( DRL), down 9.9%, Alto Palermo ( APSA), down 7.8%, American Realty Capital Healthcare Trust In ( HCT), down 6.3% and Transcontinental Realty Investors ( TCI), down 5.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Realogy Holdings Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.