Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Catamaran ( CTRX) pushed the Health Services industry lower today making it today's featured Health Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Catamaran fell $0.52 (-1.2%) to $42.05 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,676,999 shares of Catamaran exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,777,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $41.76-$42.30 after having opened the day at $42.14 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $42.57. Other companies within the Health Services industry that declined today were: BG Medicine ( BGMD), down 6.1%, GenMark Diagnostics ( GNMK), down 5.4%, InspireMD ( NSPR), down 4.6% and Allied Healthcare Products ( AHPI), down 4.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Catamaran Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.