Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. State Street ( STT) pushed the Financial Services industry lower today making it today's featured Financial Services laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, State Street fell $1.23 (-1.9%) to $64.13 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,226,317 shares of State Street exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,969,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $63.51-$64.72 after having opened the day at $64.71 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $65.36. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that declined today were: MoneyGram International ( MGI), down 4.9%, Oppenheimer Holdings ( OPY), down 4.0%, WisdomTree Investments ( WETF), down 3.6% and Tiptree Financial ( TIPT), down 2.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full State Street Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.