Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Berkshire Hathaway ( BRK.A) pushed the Financial sector lower today making it today's featured Financial laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Berkshire Hathaway fell $2,465.00 (-1.3%) to $189,790.00 on average volume. Throughout the day, 361 shares of Berkshire Hathaway exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $189,198.63-$190,979.99 after having opened the day at $189,978.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $192,255.00. Other companies within the Financial sector that declined today were: China Commercial Credit ( CCCR), down 10.9%, Doral Financial ( DRL), down 9.9%, Crawford & Company ( CRD.A), down 9.4% and Realogy Holdings ( RLGY), down 8.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Berkshire Hathaway Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.