Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Plug Power ( PLUG) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Plug Power fell $0.44 (-9.8%) to $4.06 on light volume. Throughout the day, 27,436,282 shares of Plug Power exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 45,876,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $4.01-$4.43 after having opened the day at $4.41 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $4.50. Other companies within the Electronics industry that declined today were: Advanced Photonix ( API), down 12.3%, Sigmatron International ( SGMA), down 9.0%, Rubicon Technology ( RBCN), down 5.9% and Hutchinson Technology ( HTCH), down 5.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Plug Power Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.