Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Estee Lauder Cos ( EL) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Non-Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 2.4%. By the end of trading, Estee Lauder Cos fell $1.56 (-2.1%) to $74.06 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,356,599 shares of Estee Lauder Cos exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,703,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $73.72-$75.18 after having opened the day at $74.75 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $75.62. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that declined today were: UFP Technologies ( UFPT), down 5.0%, Exceed ( EDS), down 2.8%, Resolute Forest Products ( RFP), down 2.6% and Blyth ( BTH), down 2.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Estee Lauder Cos Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.