Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Activision Blizzard ( ATVI) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Software & Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Activision Blizzard fell $0.52 (-2.6%) to $19.42 on average volume. Throughout the day, 8,527,659 shares of Activision Blizzard exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6,370,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $19.33-$19.90 after having opened the day at $19.89 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $19.94. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that declined today were: BroadSoft ( BSFT), down 19.4%, SciQuest ( SQI), down 8.3%, Castlight Health Inc Class B ( CSLT), down 7.7% and Jive Software ( JIVE), down 7.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Activision Blizzard Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.