Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Citigroup ( C) pushed the Banking industry lower today making it today's featured Banking laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Citigroup fell $0.55 (-1.1%) to $47.18 on light volume. Throughout the day, 16,806,130 shares of Citigroup exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 27,326,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $46.80-$47.31 after having opened the day at $47.20 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $47.73. Other companies within the Banking industry that declined today were: China Commercial Credit ( CCCR), down 10.9%, Doral Financial ( DRL), down 9.9%, Carolina Trust Bank ( CART), down 6.5% and QC Holdings ( QCCO), down 6.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Citigroup Ratings Report.
- Use our banking section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.