Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Randgold Resources ( GOLD) pushed the Metals & Mining industry higher today making it today's featured metals & mining winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Randgold Resources rose $1.04 (1.3%) to $80.94 on light volume. Throughout the day, 305,318 shares of Randgold Resources exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 759,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $80.37-$81.05 after having opened the day at $80.80 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $79.90. Other companies within the Metals & Mining industry that increased today were: Uranerz Energy ( URZ), up 6.7%, Banro ( BAA), up 6.1%, Avino Silver & Gold Mines ( ASM), up 6.1% and Minco Gold ( MGH), up 5.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Randgold Resources Ratings Report.
- Use our metals & mining section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.