Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Clean Harbors ( CLH) pushed the Materials & Construction industry higher today making it today's featured materials & construction winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.7%. By the end of trading, Clean Harbors rose $1.10 (1.9%) to $60.53 on average volume. Throughout the day, 681,193 shares of Clean Harbors exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 905,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $58.86-$60.72 after having opened the day at $59.59 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $59.43. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that increased today were: AAON ( AAON), up 9.2%, United States Lime & Minerals ( USLM), up 4.1%, China Recycling Energy ( CREG), up 3.8% and Ecology and Environment ( EEI), up 2.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Clean Harbors Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.