Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Vipshop Holdings ( VIPS) pushed the Internet industry higher today making it today's featured internet winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Vipshop Holdings rose $9.37 (6.2%) to $159.29 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,052,720 shares of Vipshop Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,396,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $145.70-$160.00 after having opened the day at $147.51 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $149.92. Other companies within the Internet industry that increased today were: LookSmart ( LOOK), up 10.7%, MeetMe ( MEET), up 8.8%, Tucows ( TCX), up 5.4% and Internap Network Services ( INAP), up 4.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Vipshop Holdings Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.