Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. B/E Aerospace ( BEAV) pushed the Industrial Goods sector higher today making it today's featured industrial goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, B/E Aerospace rose $8.26 (9.3%) to $97.22 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 8,358,965 shares of B/E Aerospace exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 865,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $97.21-$100.25 after having opened the day at $97.52 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $88.96. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that increased today were: Arotech ( ARTX), up 10.7%, Air Industries Group ( AIRI), up 9.3%, AAON ( AAON), up 9.2% and IntriCon ( IIN), up 8.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full B/E Aerospace Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.