Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Regeneron Pharmaceuticals ( REGN) pushed the Health Care sector higher today making it today's featured health care winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals rose $5.39 (1.8%) to $298.98 on light volume. Throughout the day, 804,778 shares of Regeneron Pharmaceuticals exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,183,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $289.73-$299.86 after having opened the day at $291.73 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $293.59. Other companies within the Health Care sector that increased today were: Medical Action Industries ( MDCI), up 11.9%, Fibrocell Science ( FCSC), up 10.8%, Karyopharm Therapeutics ( KPTI), up 9.3% and Synthetic Biologics ( SYN), up 9.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.