Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Ingredion ( INGR) pushed the Food & Beverage industry higher today making it today's featured food & beverage winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Ingredion rose $1.76 (2.5%) to $71.26 on average volume. Throughout the day, 567,659 shares of Ingredion exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 545,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $68.91-$71.34 after having opened the day at $69.30 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $69.50. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that increased today were: RiceBran Technologies ( RIBT), up 6.6%, Cresud ( CRESY), up 5.0%, Tianli Agritech ( OINK), up 5.0% and Farmer Bros ( FARM), up 3.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Ingredion Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.