Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Ball ( BLL) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer non-durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 2.4%. By the end of trading, Ball rose $0.81 (1.4%) to $56.49 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,905,146 shares of Ball exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,065,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $55.52-$56.52 after having opened the day at $55.58 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $55.68. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that increased today were: EveryWare Global ( EVRY), up 282.3%, Swisher Hygiene ( SWSH), up 10.5%, Fuwei Films (Holdings ( FFHL), up 4.2% and Core Molding Technologies ( CMT), up 3.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Ball Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.