- Net revenue increased to $2.8 million compared with $1.5 million for the quarter ended March 31, 2013;
- Net loss was $9.2 million compared with a net loss of $6.4 million for the quarter ended March 31, 2013;
- Launched Prena1 Pearl™, the sole generic equivalent formulation of vitaPearl, the smallest complete prescription prenatal multivitamin and the first to contain FOLMAX™, FePlus™, and pur-DHA™;
- Reported positive results of toxicity study of TX-004HR, its estradiol VagiCap drug candidate, for treatment of vulvar vaginal atrophy (VVA), that demonstrated it was "non-irritant" following a 28-day repeated application;
- Filed four additional patent applications, bringing total applications filed and issued to 33; and
- Ended the quarter with $45.4 million in cash and cash equivalents, and no debt.
TherapeuticsMD, Inc. (NYSE MKT: TXMD), a women’s health care company, ("TherapeuticsMD," the "Company," "we," or "our") today announced results for the quarter ended March 31, 2014. First Quarter 2014 Highlights: