"Streamlining the flow of information from supplier to retailer to consumer is vital to deliver a successful omnichannel experience," said Zach Nelson, CEO of NetSuite. "The combined capabilities of NetSuite and SPS Commerce enable modern retailers to achieve omnichannel success through the close coupling of these two leading retail solutions.""The market is demanding scalable, powerful solutions that bring adaptability and reduce friction to grow," said Archie Black, president and CEO SPS Commerce. "This is the next step in a successful partnership where NetSuite and SPS are uniquely poised to provide the nimble supply chain solutions needed for omnichannel retail." The deeper integration between NetSuite and SPS commerce delivers key capabilities to omnichannel retailers to foster intelligent collaboration and build an intelligent supply chain for omnichannel success. These key capabilities and benefits include:
- Scalable, adaptable automation that replaces manual processes and allows omnichannel retailers to keep pace with the digital consumer. The NetSuite-SPS Commerce integration fuels an endless aisle by providing automated inventory levels, location and product data, from suppliers to retailers, to deliver accurate, up-to-date availability and product information.
- Collaboration between retailers and suppliers that is critical to the ability to grow market share online and across all channels. Deeper integration delivers improved collaboration between retailers and suppliers through integrated POS data shared seamlessly from SPS Commerce's Retail Business Network, a community enabling retailers, suppliers and third-party logistics providers (3PLs) to find, connect and form new business partnerships based on product or integration requirements, and the NetSuite business management suite, encompassing ERP, order management, POS, ecommerce and customer relationship management (CRM).
- Anytime, anywhere fulfillment, allowing the retailer or supplier to fulfill from the most cost-efficient and timely option, including drop ship and ship from store.
- The ability to share accurate and comprehensive information on products with customers, one of the most important being delivery date, helping to win sales.
- Built in the cloud and for the cloud so retailers are always on the latest software release and able to keep up with the rapidly-evolving market.