- Secured multiple new design wins for Bandwidth Engine® ICs;
- Increased production shipments of Bandwidth Engine ICs quarter-over-quarter;
- Achieved carrier-grade qualification of Bandwidth Engine 2 product family;
- Announced production availability of all three Bandwidth Engine 2 products;
- Introduced third generation Bandwidth Engine architecture; and
- Ended the quarter with total cash and investments of $45.7 million.
MoSys (NASDAQ: MOSY), a leader in semiconductor solutions that enable fast, intelligent data access for network and communications systems, today reported financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2014. First Quarter and Recent Highlights