Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. CSX ( CSX) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, CSX fell $0.35 (-1.2%) to $27.87 on average volume. Throughout the day, 7,023,304 shares of CSX exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6,137,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $27.71-$28.32 after having opened the day at $28.19 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $28.22. Other companies within the Services sector that declined today were: Education Management ( EDMC), down 28.5%, Newlead Holdings ( NEWL), down 21.7%, Monster Worldwide ( MWW), down 17.9% and Stamps.com ( STMP), down 16.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full CSX Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.