Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Thomson Reuters ( TRI) pushed the Media industry lower today making it today's featured Media laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Thomson Reuters fell $0.37 (-1.0%) to $35.81 on average volume. Throughout the day, 983,248 shares of Thomson Reuters exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 861,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $35.70-$36.42 after having opened the day at $36.18 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $36.18. Other companies within the Media industry that declined today were: Monster Worldwide ( MWW), down 17.9%, Starz ( STRZA), down 9.2%, Saga Communications ( SGA), down 7.4% and YOU On Demand Holdings ( YOD), down 5.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Thomson Reuters Ratings Report.
- Use our media section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.