Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Louisiana-Pacific ( LPX) pushed the Materials & Construction industry lower today making it today's featured Materials & Construction laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Louisiana-Pacific fell $0.22 (-1.3%) to $16.17 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,094,368 shares of Louisiana-Pacific exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,723,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $16.07-$16.52 after having opened the day at $16.38 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $16.39. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that declined today were: China Recycling Energy ( CREG), down 2.9%, US Concrete ( USCR), down 2.7%, Pure Cycle ( PCYO), down 2.7% and Nuverra Environmental Solutions ( NES), down 2.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Louisiana-Pacific Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.