Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Carnival ( CCL) pushed the Leisure industry lower today making it today's featured Leisure laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Carnival fell $0.65 (-1.6%) to $38.66 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,811,295 shares of Carnival exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,508,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $38.59-$39.38 after having opened the day at $39.35 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $39.31. Other companies within the Leisure industry that declined today were: Town Sports International Holdings ( CLUB), down 6.6%, Einstein Noah Restaurant Group ( BAGL), down 4.8%, Diversified Restaurant Holdings ( BAGR), down 4.4% and Boyd Gaming Corporation ( BYD), down 3.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Carnival Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.