Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Novo Nordisk A/S ( NVO) pushed the Health Care sector lower today making it today's featured Health Care laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Novo Nordisk A/S fell $1.30 (-2.9%) to $44.09 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,449,297 shares of Novo Nordisk A/S exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,624,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $43.58-$44.70 after having opened the day at $44.69 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $45.39. Other companies within the Health Care sector that declined today were: IsoRay ( ISR), down 12.0%, Masimo ( MASI), down 10.5%, Kips Bay Medical ( KIPS), down 9.8% and Natural Alternatives International ( NAII), down 9.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Novo Nordisk A/S Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.