Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. KLA-Tencor ( KLAC) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, KLA-Tencor fell $1.07 (-1.7%) to $62.92 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2,375,004 shares of KLA-Tencor exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,494,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $62.74-$64.31 after having opened the day at $63.99 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $63.99. Other companies within the Electronics industry that declined today were: Quicklogic ( QUIK), down 20.3%, Oplink Communications ( OPLK), down 12.4%, Anadigics ( ANAD), down 9.6% and CEVA ( CEVA), down 8.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full KLA-Tencor Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.