Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Clorox ( CLX) pushed the Consumer Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 2.9%. By the end of trading, Clorox fell $1.30 (-1.4%) to $89.40 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2,375,725 shares of Clorox exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,125,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $87.50-$89.99 after having opened the day at $88.69 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $90.70. Other companies within the Consumer Durables industry that declined today were: Lifetime Brands ( LCUT), down 13.3%, Libbey ( LBY), down 7.0%, Global-Tech Advanced Innovations ( GAI), down 4.1% and Stanley Furniture ( STLY), down 4.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Clorox Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.