Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Ansys ( ANSS) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Software & Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Ansys fell $3.82 (-5.0%) to $72.49 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,002,414 shares of Ansys exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 531,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $71.50-$75.54 after having opened the day at $75.54 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $76.31. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that declined today were: Stamps.com ( STMP), down 16.1%, LifeLock ( LOCK), down 7.6%, Intelligent Systems ( INS), down 6.3% and Unwired Planet ( UPIP), down 5.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Ansys Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.