Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Fifth Third Bancorp ( FITB) pushed the Banking industry lower today making it today's featured Banking laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Fifth Third Bancorp fell $0.26 (-1.3%) to $20.35 on average volume. Throughout the day, 10,304,906 shares of Fifth Third Bancorp exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 8,478,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $20.30-$20.68 after having opened the day at $20.56 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $20.61. Other companies within the Banking industry that declined today were: Royal Bancshares of Pennsylvania ( RBPAA), down 10.7%, Ocwen Financial ( OCN), down 7.4%, Meta Financial Group ( CASH), down 5.2% and Independent Bank Group ( IBTX), down 4.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Fifth Third Bancorp Ratings Report.
- Use our banking section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.