Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Textron ( TXT) pushed the Aerospace/Defense industry lower today making it today's featured Aerospace/Defense laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Textron fell $1.92 (-4.7%) to $38.98 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 5,336,724 shares of Textron exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,800,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $38.50-$40.15 after having opened the day at $38.82 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $40.90. Other companies within the Aerospace/Defense industry that declined today were: Taser International ( TASR), down 5.6%, Innovative Solutions and Support ( ISSC), down 3.3%, Ducommun ( DCO), down 2.8% and Acorn Energy ( ACFN), down 2.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Textron Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.