Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Omnicare ( OCR) pushed the Wholesale industry higher today making it today's featured wholesale winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Omnicare rose $1.00 (1.7%) to $60.27 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,781,732 shares of Omnicare exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,385,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $59.58-$60.69 after having opened the day at $59.97 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $59.27. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that increased today were: Macquarie Infrastructure ( MIC), up 4.3%, Susser Petroleum Partners ( SUSP), up 3.0%, Newport ( NEWP), up 2.8% and Wesco Aircraft Holdings ( WAIR), up 2.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Omnicare Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.