Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Lennar ( LEN) pushed the Materials & Construction industry higher today making it today's featured materials & construction winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Lennar rose $0.78 (2.0%) to $39.37 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,856,283 shares of Lennar exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,392,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $38.37-$39.70 after having opened the day at $38.37 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $38.59. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that increased today were: Patrick Industries ( PATK), up 6.0%, PGT ( PGTI), up 5.6%, Beazer Homes USA ( BZH), up 4.4% and M D C Holdings ( MDC), up 4.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Lennar Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.