Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Eaton ( ETN) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Eaton rose $0.99 (1.4%) to $73.14 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,200,544 shares of Eaton exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,222,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $72.11-$73.25 after having opened the day at $72.25 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $72.15. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: Research Frontiers ( REFR), up 5.0%, 3D Systems ( DDD), up 4.9%, Altair Nanotechnologies ( ALTI), up 4.8% and Hollysys Automation Technologies ( HOLI), up 4.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Eaton Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.