Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Baxter International ( BAX) pushed the Health Services industry higher today making it today's featured health services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Baxter International rose $1.60 (2.2%) to $74.39 on average volume. Throughout the day, 5,116,138 shares of Baxter International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,499,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $72.85-$74.63 after having opened the day at $72.97 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $72.79. Other companies within the Health Services industry that increased today were: Biocept ( BIOC), up 13.9%, Catamaran ( CTRX), up 12.6%, Vision-Sciences Inc (DE ( VSCI), up 12.5% and Heartware International ( HTWR), up 11.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Baxter International Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.