Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. SunEdison ( SUNE) pushed the Electronics industry higher today making it today's featured electronics winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, SunEdison rose $1.09 (5.7%) to $20.32 on average volume. Throughout the day, 15,799,963 shares of SunEdison exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 13,608,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $19.25-$20.73 after having opened the day at $19.38 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $19.23. Other companies within the Electronics industry that increased today were: MaxLinear ( MXL), up 19.8%, Faro Technologies ( FARO), up 9.2%, O2Micro International ( OIIM), up 8.1% and DSP Group ( DSPG), up 7.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full SunEdison Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.