Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Energizer Holdings ( ENR) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer non-durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.7%. By the end of trading, Energizer Holdings rose $2.27 (2.0%) to $113.96 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,716,471 shares of Energizer Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 595,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $111.15-$114.36 after having opened the day at $111.34 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $111.69. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that increased today were: EveryWare Global ( EVRY), up 261.8%, Standard Register ( SR), up 5.2%, CTI Industries ( CTIB), up 4.5% and Crocs ( CROX), up 2.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Energizer Holdings Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.