Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Toyota Motor ( TM) pushed the Automotive industry higher today making it today's featured automotive winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Toyota Motor rose $1.31 (1.2%) to $109.73 on light volume. Throughout the day, 334,514 shares of Toyota Motor exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 471,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $109.37-$110.15 after having opened the day at $110.12 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $108.42. Other companies within the Automotive industry that increased today were: Meritor ( MTOR), up 17.5%, Gentherm ( THRM), up 8.7%, Patrick Industries ( PATK), up 6.0% and American Axle & Mfg Holdings ( AXL), up 3.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Toyota Motor Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.