- ENDP has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $233.2 million.
- ENDP traded 23,060 shares today in the pre-market hours as of 8:41 AM.
- ENDP is up 7.6% today from yesterday's close.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in ENDP with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for ENDP NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on ENDP: Endo International plc, a specialty healthcare company, develops, manufactures, markets, and distributes branded pharmaceutical and generic products, and medical devices worldwide. Currently there are 8 analysts that rate Endo International a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. The average volume for Endo International has been 3.2 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Endo International has a market cap of $7.0 billion and is part of the health care sector and drugs industry. The stock has a beta of 1.67 and a short float of 7.3% with 2.44 days to cover. Shares are down 10.2% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Endo International as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, growth in earnings per share and expanding profit margins. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including unimpressive growth in net income, disappointing return on equity and weak operating cash flow. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Investors have apparently begun to recognize positive factors similar to those we have mentioned in this report, including earnings growth. This has helped drive up the company's shares by a sharp 69.15% over the past year, a rise that has exceeded that of the S&P 500 Index. Regarding the stock's future course, our hold rating indicates that we do not recommend additional investment in this stock despite its gains in the past year.
- ENDO INTERNATIONAL PLC has improved earnings per share by 6.6% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. We feel that this trend should continue. This trend suggests that the performance of the business is improving. During the past fiscal year, ENDO INTERNATIONAL PLC continued to lose money by earning -$5.13 versus -$6.57 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($3.53 versus -$5.13).
- ENDP, with its decline in revenue, underperformed when compared the industry average of 1.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues fell by 27.0%. The declining revenue has not hurt the company's bottom line, with increasing earnings per share.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Pharmaceuticals industry. The net income has decreased by 8.3% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, dropping from -$716.27 million to -$775.91 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to $26.05 million or 94.03% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
- You can view the full Endo International Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.